COVID 19 UPDATE
April 2nd, 2020
To our community and loyal customers,
Effective Monday, March 30, 2020
Due to the impacts of Covid 19 across our country you’re probably aware that we too have made some changes to your shopping experience by trying a “pickup only approach” to keep everyone as safe as possible. Although we’ve received very positive feedback over the past week, it has impacted daily sales significantly. We will continue to strive to do the right thing for our community and employee’s safety, but also need to make sure we can still operate as a business. I’d like to thank all of you for your patience and understanding during this trying time, and know we can get through this together.
Hatch’s Super Foods will be making a few updates to our services in order to keep everyone as safe as possible, which will include opening the store back up to the public but with some added safety measures.
- Reopening to the public but limiting in-store shopping to 20 to 30 customers at a time.
- Hours of operation will be from 7:30am to 6:00pm moving forward. Allowing time for staff to restock and deep clean on a daily basis.
- Asking the public to maintain a 6’ distance between shoppers while in the store.
- Curb side pickup will still be available Wednesday and Friday only – All orders need to be in before noon, and picked up between 2:00pm & 4:00pm same day. Grocery orders of $75 and more will not have a shopping surcharge. Grocery orders $75 or less will see a $5 surcharge (tobacco, alcohol, and gift cards excluded from the $75) on their bill.
- Sanitation zones will be added between aisles for customer use.
- Cashiers will be sanitizing stations hourly.
- Credit/Debit cards are encouraged by all customers.
- Only one shopper per family in the store, please leave extra family in the car or at home.
- No returns, no refunds during this outbreak.
I would like to thank each member of our community for your continued business.
Our Best To You,